Have a closer look at our suppliers in Turkey.
The reason we use Organic Cotton is quite simple. It is better for the planet and better for you. Yes, the farming and the process requires more knowledge, is more complicated and is more expensive compared to the conventional production of cotton. However, when you learn the difference between organic and non-organic we are sure you agree it is worth the extra hassle. Conventional cotton is made using harmful chemicals that pollute the earth. In fact, cotton is one of the most polluting crops to farm. The growing of conventional cotton uses roughly 7% of the world’s pesticides and 16% – yes – 16%! of the world’s insecticides.
And when it comes to washing your clothes, remember that less is more as well.
- 71% less water is used in the production compared to conventional cotton
- No toxic chemicals used to grow the cotton
- The cotton farmers aren’t exposed to any kind of chemicals
- It is better for the planet, and for you!
- The farming and the process requires more knowledge
- It is more complicated to produce compared to conventional cotton production
- It is more expensive compared to the conventional production of cotton
- It still needs a lot of water to grow the cotton
We recommend that you wash at 30 degrees when you wash T-shirts with organic cotton, so you avoid that it shrinks.